kdewebdev / quanta: tidy missing?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Nov 27 09:07:00 UTC 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 09:59:31AM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:35:55 +0100, Peter Boy wrote:
>
> > Am Freitag, den 26.11.2004, 22:36 -0600 schrieb Gustavo Seabra:
> > > >
> > > It did for me! Are you sure you have the right depos listed?
> >
> > I use base, updates-released, atrpms, dag, livna
> >
> > Well, until now I didn't use fedora.us, because they are incompatible to
> > all the other repos in some way.
>
> Or vice versa. Easy as that.

Oversimplifying once again.

The situation is not reflexive. You have a set of repos that favoured
interoperability and compatibility and a repo that started out by
dropping these.

So the statement that fedora.us is not compatible to the rest is far
more descriptive.

But you can file in a plea for a fedora.us manifesto change. Although
its /dev/null is probably full already ;)

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net