kdewebdev / quanta: tidy missing?

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sat Nov 27 12:11:10 UTC 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:43:19 +0100, Peter Boy wrote:

> > > Well, until now I didn't use fedora.us, because they are incompatible to
> > > all the other repos in some way.
> >
> > Or vice versa. Easy as that.
>
> Oh, sorry. I didn't want to start just another repo war.
>
> Perhaps we should start an initiative for new signature for all fedora
> list members.
>
> --
>
> ceterum censeo all respositories should be made compatible

:)  How about conducting a feasibility study first?

FWIW, I've never seen any inter-repository compatiblity problems in a
non-overlapping package set. But I belong to those people who see
compatibility problems due to overlapping packages.

--
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux 2.6.9-1.681_FC3
loadavg: 0.58 0.13 0.05