WiFi FC3, laptop

php4u no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sat Nov 27 12:27:38 UTC 2004

Thanks Steve, but after several attempts at locating the "correct driver" I had to walk away (my head was hurting from banging it against the monitor :)

What I don't understand is that I followed the directions for NDISwrapper, and selected the controller listed in lspci;  Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02) ...and the error is the same - incorrect driver?? I have seen flashes of "3c501" at times, as if this might be a 3Com unit with Broadcom chip (possible??).

Anyway, i'm still looking for a solution.

Again, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Ralph

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org