FC3 under x86_64: bios error: no psb

Thiago Guzella thiago.guzella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 11:23:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:00:37 -0500, Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> wrote:

> This got fixed in 2.6.10rc1, I'll do a backport of that and other
> cpufreq fixes in the next FC3 update kernel.
>
>                 Dave

Thanks.
But how should I be able to update to FC3?? The default kernel won't
work, and as far as I tried I am not able to boot the system after the
update...
Is there any way to make anaconda install the new kernel (when it is
available) during the installation process instead of the default one?

--
Thiago dos Santos Guzella
Electrical Enginnering Student - UFMG (www.ufmg.br), Brazil

"Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy laws my services are bound..."
William Shakespeare