Separate Mail Boxes for Different Accounts in Evolution

Ester Muñoz memunoz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 13:26:56 UTC 2004

James McKenzie wrote:
> All:
>
> Is there a way to use separate mail boxes for different accounts (I have
> several) to download mail to?  URL where information is located would
> help.

James and all,

If I understand you right, you are facing the same problem I had some
time ago with Evolution: I have 3 acounts with different providers that
give pop access. All the mail from the 3 will end up in the same inbox
using Evolution. I never found a way to separate the mail, so I moved to
Thunderbird, where I can choose for each account if the mail is kept
separate or moved to a common inbox.

HTH,
Ester