[FC3] where is which??

Øyvind Lode o-lode at online.no
Sun Nov 28 16:30:35 UTC 2004

> From: Lai Zit Seng <lzs at pobox.com>
>
> Well on my FC3, which is /usr/bin/which, and it comes from the
> which-2.16-4 RPM.

> Note, which is also defined as an alias. See /etc/profile.d/which-2.sh.
>
> Regards,
>
> .lzs

Hi again.

Yes I know but of some reason the RPM is not installeed on my system...
It's so obvious that i didn't check (before now) but a quick rpm -q which
gave me the answer :)
I tried to install it using yum.

# yum install which

But it tells me that I need to import GPG keys.
OK but I can't make this work on FC3 using this command:

# rpm --import public.gpg.key

Executeing the above command gives me this error:

error: public.gpg.key: import read failed.

Got which installed after disabling gpgkeys in yum.conf and in the repos
files but I probably should use gpgchecks to verify RPM packages?

Any ideas why I cannot import the gpg key?

Øyvind