How to remap Windows key 115 -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at att.net
Sun Nov 28 16:49:20 UTC 2004

I have been trying to remap key 115 to do "Control + Shift + t" without
much success. It may not be possible, does anyone know how?

I have tried     xmodmap -e 'keycode 115 = Shift_L + Control_L + t'
among other things, but that doesn't do it and the man page doesn't
cover this case.

I normally use this technique to change 116 to "degree" and 117 to "mu"
and it works well but the multiple key presses have me stumped?

This computer is running FC-2 althoug that should not matter.

Thanks

Bob Goodwin