Separate Mail Boxes for Different Accounts in Evolution

Scott angrykeyboarder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:35:49 UTC 2004

Stefan Gsundbrunn wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> give pop access. All the mail from the 3 will end up in the same
>> inbox using Evolution. I never found a way to separate the mail, so I
>> moved to
>

> Evolution comes with a very good filterengine - you can seperate the
> incoming mails seamlessly to any folder you like.
>
> And, Evolution 2 comes with multiple the possibility of multiple
> accounts. I really don´t see any problem.

Well I'm using Evolution 2 (as "shipped" w/FC 3) and haven't been able
to figure this out myself.  Yes, I know how filters and virtual folders
work but I still want a separate inbox for each of the 4 accounts I access.

For the time being, I'm using Evolution for my "main" account and
Thunderbird for everything else.

Scott