scanning software

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Mon Nov 29 06:59:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 14:59 -0800, Nathan Low wrote:
> Dear Alexander:
>
> I entered xsane and pressed enter then I clicked the
> agreement for accept.  It didn't detect my scanner.
>
> What should I do?  Please respond.  Thanks.

Please try using google and other resources to find answers for most of
your questions that are easily answered by very simple searches.

While most of us are glad to help, it is irritating to have someone
asking questions that obviously has made no attempt to assist themselves
by doing searches of the web or mail archives.