Fwd: Crossover Office Standard software

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Mon Nov 29 14:51:16 UTC 2004

For what it's worth I sent this guy a detailed explanation of *exactly*
how to execute the shell script, in a reply to a personal email he sent me.

I can see why Walter would get frustrated. The guy is either extremely
inept or playing games.

If it were a matter of simple misunderstanding I'd expect he'd post
follow ups to the answers he already received.

--Harry

Sean wrote:
> On Mon, November 29, 2004 7:30 am, Walter Francis said:
>

>>Good grief, you put the U in STUPID.  What makes you think
>>that emacs would have anything to do with a .sh file, and
>>I highly doubt Emacs would have anything to say about it
>>being corrupt in the first place.
[snip]