Tablet PC support

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 21:56:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:15:52AM -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
> Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> >Robin Laing wrote:
> >

> >>http://www.pegasusamerica.com/
> I did email Pegasus about providing Linux support.  The minute it
> takes to fire of an email for a product that I think would be useful,
> requesting Linux support is worth it.  May not get anywhere but it
> does show an interest.

Did you request any specifications on the hardware?

They may not be willing to build the software package but some one
else might.  It looks as if it manages a bitmap/ vector map then
generates an image file (gif?) that can be attached to mail.

If the hardware data stream was 'open' then open source folk
could build an application.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	spam unwanted email.