Thank you

Mathew S. Nowend mathewnowend at swfla.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 02:33:01 UTC 2004

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for all of their help
with helping me get FC3 running on my laptop.. This has been a wonderful
experience and I hope one day I will be able to contribute back and help
others as well.

After finally getting everything working on my laptop.  I have been
fighting with dell on a replacement machine for the one they fried.  And
it seems all the hard work that went into getting this one up and
running turned out to be a great learning experience since I will be
receiving a new XPS system from them with all new technology. So I will
again be asking for help.

But again I thank you all alot.

Best Regards,

Mathew