Problem: FC2, Dell Latitude CSx, Linksys PCM100 EtherFast 10/100 Integrated PC Card

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 06:05:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 22:11, Mike Detwiler wrote:

> It was a problem with the yenta_socket stuff. Thanks for pointing me in
> the right direction.
>
> After searching the archives, I found a workaround that gets things
> working with "modprobe yenta_socket" and then restarting pcmcia. This
> has to be done with every reboot. I'm not sure if this is the fix you
> were referring to, but at least I'm making progress.

Glad that helped.  I would think you could add this to the modprobe.conf
or something similar.  Hopefully someone that had that problem and
resolved it will speak up with the final solution.  I am pretty sure
they resolved.  Luckily I did not have that particular problem on my
system.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Excellent time to become a missing person.