OT: fighting rbl's

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Tue Nov 30 09:01:21 UTC 2004

On Tue, November 30, 2004 12:18, Thomas Zehetbauer said:
> Hi,
>
> I have been repeatedly affected by RBL providers incorrectly listing my
> static IP address in their dial-up ranges causing my messages to be
> rejected by the servers of several clueless wannabe administrators.

Further, are you sure you're on a static IP? Your mail headers indicate
that you're @ an IP from Vienna's Chello Cable Service. If that's the IP
you're talking about, the problem likely lies with Chello -- their
customers spam. In that case complain to Chello to tighten their network
(eg block outgoing SMTP) or simply use their mail server as a relay.

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt