XAWTV sound .

Raffi Khatchadourian raffi at khatchadourian.com
Tue Nov 30 13:08:03 UTC 2004

Yeah, the line channel is up on aumix. What's weird is that although
there is no audio, there is a typical "channel clicking" sound you would
normally expect to hear from a TV when changing channels. I am not able
to compile the km module from gatos, hence, I do not have a /dev/video,
and unfortunately, am not able to use TVtime. I'm forced to use Xvideo
instead :(