AirPort Printing

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Tue Nov 30 15:33:14 UTC 2004

Thank you, John & Alain.  I'm new to CUPS, and have not yet installed FC3.
I'm trying to resolve any last minute questions before I begin, in hopes to
minimize the "help, I'm totally up-the-creak" questions later.

I believe is running CUPS... again, not that I entirely understand what I'm
looking for.  I say this because, I believe, OS X uses CUPS.

Thinking it through, I guess I was curious about the network side of it.  I
thought Macs used Rendezvous to connect and, as with CUPS, I wasn't sure if
that was something riding on top of TCP/IP or it's own protocol.  If it was,
then I wasn't sure how FC3 would handle it.  I know you've gotta install a
bunch of BETA software from Apple, specifically for Rendezvous, onto any
Windows box, to get it to work.

R/S
Ryan