Fedora Extras is extra

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Tue Nov 30 18:20:08 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 10:10, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> .  Explain to us (atleast me) what makes your way
> > better than all the other repos?
>

> look. the whole discussion has turned non productive. Fedora extras is
> said to be announced in a short while.. after that has been created
> there will be a fresh oppurtunity to start from scratch till then
> please drop this bickering

I have heard dags side from dag himself, the technical answer.  I
haven't heard from fedora.us on why its process is better, I never asked
them now I am.  I just want to hear it from them.  Yeah my words weren't
exactly the nicest way to put it. But I still haven't heard from them
exactly as to the technical why. They can reply to me off list as to
why.  All I hear is that fedora.us wants it one way and the rest do it
another.  And that they reject anyone else.  Thats what has come across
to me besides a war of words.

--
Mike Ramirez <mike at thexxxhost.com>