About VNC

Jarkko Elfving jarelf at ebaana.net
Tue Nov 30 18:43:02 UTC 2004

OK... now I have something... but still not a alive VNC connection.
I'd start the vino-server and it tells me which computers are trying to
get connection (it shows those computers IP address). But that's far as
I got. Do you have any idea what should be wrong?

--
Jarkko Elfving <jarelf at ebaana.net>