Upgrade fc2 ==>fc - almost ok

Truls Gulbrandsen trulsg at broadpark.no
Tue Nov 30 20:01:56 UTC 2004

Hi,
I upgraded recently from fc2 to fc3 and most things went ok but I
experienced the following trouble:

1) Firefox and plugins did not work well, especially the media plugins.
  The solution was to remove and reinstall all plugins.

2) Thunderbird goes down from time to time without warning.  I have a
special mail that I can only open when using "forward".  The mail
contains files with .doc, .lwp and .rtf extensions. Tryind to open this
particular mail causes Thunderbird to close down immediately.

3) I am not anylonger allowed to log in as root, the message is "root
login not allowed".  My root id and pw works fine with terminal and consoll.

Any suggestions to solve the problems?

Thanks and regards,
Truls