bugzilla.rpm for FC3

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 30 21:25:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:25:09 -0600 (CST), Satish Balay
> <balay at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> > Anyone have pointers to bugzilla rpm/srpm that might work
> > on FC3? I've checked the usual suspects - but couldn't
> > locate it there
> >
> does not exist afaik. unless you really want bugzilla for some reason
> you can probably consider something like mantis which is much more
> easier to install and maintain.

Bugzilla appears to have an 'email' interface in addition to the
default web interface - hence my interest.  Any idea if 'mantis'
supports this feature?

http://bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/contrib/bugmail_help.html

And some discussion at: (I still need to read the complete thread)
http://bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/contrib/bugmail_help.html

BTW: mandrake appears to have packaged bugzilla-2.16.3 - but the perl
dependencies are a mess. (it could just be that names used are
different between fedora & mandrake for eg: perl-DBD-MySQL vs
perl-Mysql). It might be easier to just install mandrake-10..

Satish