Maintaining Fedora Core 1

Gary Parker reverend at churchofbacon.org
Sat Oct 2 08:00:36 UTC 2004

I am currently running Fedora Core 1 on a new computer I bought this summer.  I
live out in the middle of nowhere and so have a very slow internet connection.
That said, downloading and updating packages is time consuming; upgrading to a
newer version of Fedora though the internet is not feasible.

I just installed apt and am not sure where I should direct it to keep Fedora
Core 1 up to date.  At the moment I am using fedora.us and rpm.livna.org based
on advise from
http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/Fedora_apt_and_yum_repositories.html

Should I also direct apt towards download.fedora.redhat.com or
download.fedoralegacy.org?

Curious,

Gary Parker
Cayuse, Oregon