xcdroast

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Oct 3 00:41:59 UTC 2004

Am So, den 03.10.2004 schrieb Lonnie Cumberland um 2:15:

> I need to burn an iso image but cannot seem to locate where in xcdroast
> to specify the iso image file?  I have found that "cdrecord -scanbus"
> only sees my SCSI drives an not my IDE CDROM burner as well.

There is a lot of discussion (questions, problems and answer) to be
found in this list's archive about the topic "cdrecord". To set it up
correctly search a bit.

> Does Fedora 2 have another applicaiton that is easier to use to burn CD
> iso images?

Maybe you find k3b easier to use. But once /etc/cdrecord.conf configured
properly there is nothing more easy than just to run "cdrecord -v
imagefile.iso".

> Lonnie

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 02:37:51 up 3 days, 5:04, load average: 0.28, 0.43, 0.45