README: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Sun Oct 3 16:02:07 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 21:43, Lisa (TheAverageJane) wrote:

> "I'm tired of seeing this thing every week!"
> Filter it out!  Here's a very informative thread posted for Ximian
> Evolution:
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-August/msg01250.html

Second request, I sent one via private email (and got no response) and
here comes the "public" one

Consider the list sitting on the Fedora Wiki:
	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

That way more resources can be added or removed, and people might not
actually need to filter large posts, but just poke at a URL

(please CC me on replies, if you want a quicker response, thanks)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi