text vs html posts on this list...

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 3 23:28:08 UTC 2004

Carlos Davila wrote:
> Hi, I recently received an email from someone yelling in my ear tellimg
> me not to post html messages to the list.

Well, I'm sorry that you got yelled at, but the list will be that much
nicer if you post in plain text.

> Are there email clients that
> can't read html?

Yes, and I'm using one that makes it difficult. I don't bother trying to
decipher HTML e-mails, so anyone who posts in HTML only won't get a
reply from me. (I do read and sometimes respond to e-mails with
alternate plain text and HTML bodies, though).

James.

--
E-mail address: james | I learnt the rules of rugby. There is only one rule.
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | "Skip it by any means necessary".