Probelm installing RPMs

Tim Bradshaw dragon8856 at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 05:28:28 UTC 2004

I am running Fedora Core 2. Before now it has allowed installation via
Install Packages without problem. Now I get an error message "Unable to
read package. Be sure you have proper permissions to use this file." I
checked the permissions and they are completely allowed,
read-write-execute etc., and it shows my non-root user account as the
owner. I tried to install via root login, but got the same error. Does
anyone know what I'm doing wrong or have a suggestion as to what I
shoudl try? Everything else on the system seems to work fine.

Thanks