how to deal with this plugin error?

Yang Xiao yxiao2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:29:37 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Bao Cao <pearlsmm at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: how to deal with this plugin error?
To: fedora-list at redhat.com

Dear All,
   I was viewing a website, it turned out I can't view part of the
page, when I clicked on the unview part, I got " This page contains
information of a type (application/x-java-vm) that can only be viewed
with the appropriate Plug-in".
   I already installed j2eesdk-1_4, which downloaded from SUN. Do I
need do any settings for that error or do I need install any other
stuff? Thanks in advance!

   Best,
    Cao

Hi,
Assuming you are using Mozzila, you need to add the java plugin. click
on help -> plug-ins, or go to Mozzila's website and look for how to do
it.
BTW, interesting name, Cao Bao...

Heh. j/k!!!

Yang