wireless

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 13:19:58 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 01:12, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> my 80211g device seems to not be supported by linux-wlan project but it
> seems to be a prisma2 from connexant (see in the .inf file using driver
> from connexant) is there a possibility to make it supported by
> linux-wlan ?
> Thanks
> Eric

You probably want to take a look at the prism54 driver.  Been using that
with a D-link DWL-G650 for some time.

http://prism54.org

You might also check the DAG repository, I saw something that indicated
he may have an RPM for this driver.  I installed it based on the
instructions at the prims54 web site.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

If people see that you mean them no harm, they'll never hurt you, nine
times out of ten!