question on broken links

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Tue Oct 5 14:18:07 UTC 2004

I'm wondering if there is a way to fix broken links. When you to an ls
it shows them in Red background with white letters. I just installed a
program, and it didn't work. It said a file was missing, but I found the
file, but it was a link that was pointing to a non-existing file. I redid
the link to the file that was there with the newer number, and it them
worked find. I've also seen other broken links, but rather than trying
to find them one by one.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu
Number of Seti Units Returned:  14,467
Processing time:  29 years,  50 days, 21 hours, 14 minutes
(Total Hours: 255,261)