wireless

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 21:04:32 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 16:49, Eric Tanguy wrote:

> I think you're right but my only problem is that i'm not sure prism54
> driver support my hardware. My device is not listed as supported one and
> if the prism54 driver is based idVendor and idProduct it could be not
> work. I don't know how to know the chip in it ? And as far as i
> understand prism54 driver is also based on firmware (*.arm file) and i
> can't find this kind of file in my windows installation. So this could
> be work for none ...
> Eric

When I installed it I found the arm file on their web site (or a link
off of it).  That is what I used.

Not sure at the time if my DWL-G650 was listed as supported on their
site or not.

I can say that kismet and ettercap work with that driver and card just
fine.  :)

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.