firefox insists on evolution, not kmail

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Tue Oct 5 23:02:12 UTC 2004

On October 5, 2004 7:11 pm, Colin J Thomson wrote:

> Try the extension Mozex:
>
> http://mozex.mozdev.org/

arg!!!

Something is seriously wrong here. I installed the extension (thanks) and the
web site says " Locate mozex panel in Preferences and ..."

BUT there is NO SUCH panel! There is just no way for me to setup mozex.

Mozex IS installed (I can right-click and get the mozex pop-up menu) but I
can't set it to do anything since I can't configure it. It has always seemed
like firefox was missing a few menu items to me. :-(

Trevor Smith // trevor at haligonian.com