Problem with first fedora install

Michael Deputy depdiver at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:41:00 UTC 2004

I have installed Red Hat 9.0 and everything is fine.  I put in disk 1 of
fedora core 2 and it begins to boot up.  I get to running /sbin/loader it
sits for about a minute then the screen flashes and I get <0> kernel panic:
fatal exception in interrupt handler not synching.  I'm running a celeron
400 form eMachine with an add-in ATI all-in-wonder 128 PCI videocard.  The
onboard AGP card is disabled.  I have looed around on the net and everything
points to IRQ sharing.  Does this seem right?  any ideas on how to get past
this problem?

Thanks,