firefox insists on evolution, not kmail

fedora at jlee.fastmail.fm fedora at jlee.fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 6 07:57:17 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 03:26, Tom Taylor wrote:

> That has been tried by several people on the list but it doesn't change
> anything for firefox.  It does work for other browsers though.
>
> Tom

Seemed to work fine for me using the latest firefox installed not from the
RPMS, but just a personal installation in my home directory.  Maybe it just
depends on how you installed firefox.

Current Setup is:
KDE 3.3.0-1.1.2 from kde-redhat
Firefox Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040914
Firefox/0.10.1
Kernel 2.6.7-1.456_4.rhfc2.at from ATRpms

Jeff Lee
--
If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that
fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and