[fedora] Re: fread in Fedora Core 2

Marcio G. Rotondano rotondano at bol.com.br
Wed Oct 6 12:50:20 UTC 2004

I compare the function fread with Fedora Core1 and Fedora Core2, i do this
because exist a lower performance of Mysql in fedora Core2 comparing with
Fedora Core 1 or with RedHat.

With RedHat 9 or Fedora Core1 i can do 13.000 Inserts per second, and the
same program running in Fedora Core 2 do only 8.000 Inserts per second in
the same hardware.

Márcio Gecherle Rotondano