need help

Filippos Klironomos PresarioD at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:16:01 UTC 2004

> and when i begin to instal Redhat 9 the setup halted
>
> Q : is fedora compatable and will work correctly on my system to begin
> downloading it?

Well you have to be more specific. Where exactly it halted in the boot
process? What error message did it give? My laptop halted the first
time I installed RH9 and that's because of certain issues here and
there with 'pcmcia' and 'firewire' and 'kudzu' that I promptly
resolved and became a happy RH9 user.

I suggest you install FC2 and focus your attention there. RH9 is no
supported anymore and FC2 has resolved lots of issues that RH9 had.

Then if you get a halt in the process write down the error message and
the exact steps you followed and make a post here with the relevant
subject!

Good luck!