Focus follow pointer doesn't work all the time

Vladimir G. Ivanovic vladimir at acm.org
Thu Oct 7 01:03:56 UTC 2004

    >> My current window loses focus when a new application comes up. This is
    >> annoying (to me). Is there a setting I can tweak that will *ALWAYS* give
    >> focus to the window under the pointer?

    rem> from gnome:
    rem> select preferences
    rem> select windows
    rem> from popup window indicate window focus preference

No, that doesn't do it. I already have that set and it exhibits the
behavior I mentioned above.

--- Vladimir

--
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
Palo Alto, CA 94306                                      +1 650 678 8014