how to learn linux!?

louis wang louiskingwang at 126.com
Thu Oct 7 00:44:34 UTC 2004

Pepebuho,ÄúºÃ£¡

 I did not touch this system before. I have used Windows for about 8 years before I began to use Linux System. When you asked me which aspect I would like use it,I think I would like to program and to manage my network system, maybe or to do others.I have read many topics on it. The thing interested me is that I may use it by wanted .I could alter the code of the application used and order the kernel by myself. All of these in Windows is to wait for the new update exe program.Another thing interested me is that I can communicate with many best programmers around the world, Which seems to me a great chellenge and wish I can get a great advancement. Thank you very much for helping!!!

louis wang

======= 2004-10-07 00:36:10 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐдµÀ£º=======