(no subject)

louis wang louiskingwang at 126.com
Thu Oct 7 05:23:05 UTC 2004

          STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT),

	It is real that I have noticed the familiarity between GNome and Windows.There are many app used to adapt the Windows' files such like doc and others.When I use it I find many differents between them. Maybe you are using some format in OFFICE under Windows, but now when you alter it in LINUX, you will find the format of it have been changed by the different System.So I think I should use the linux app much more times. It is really a amazing bait to me for the security of linux,I would like to learn more about this and Wish to be a good hacker(not cracker) who can find the bugs and wish to help others.
This is my dream!Maybe everyone are laughing at me for my infantility.Let it be!

Thank you for your help! I am very glad to receive them!!

        louis wang
        louiskingwang at 126.com
          2004-10-07