Moving Along with Fedora!

Alberto Rivera pollochicken at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:53:58 UTC 2004

I am also a Fedora newbie with 0 experience in any other.  Just get
familiar with the file system.  It is totally different.  I was
advised that it will be easier to learn if you have 0 familiarity with
windows or its file system.   I managed to do everything now both
through the GUI and Im becoming more and more familiar with the
command line.

Enjoy and congratulations on the switch