Digitally signed emails

Phillip T. George me at PhillipGeorge.com
Fri Oct 8 00:35:08 UTC 2004

Brian,

You are sadly mistaken.
1. Crackerjacks have GOOD prizes
2. Crackerjacks don't cost near that much $$$

:)

Alls I was saying is $300 is not a good solution to run
WinXP...especially if you had to pay for WinXP (I got my copy
legitamately free.  A friend of mine attended some sort of Microsoft
seminar).

A better solution would be getting another computer and/or  KVM switch.
Though you could even use remote desktop to get to the winXP machine,
once properly configured (It wouldn't need a monitor, keyboard, or any
of that crap).

-Phillip