Digitally signed emails

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Oct 8 02:03:08 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 00:27, HaJo Schatz wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 23:57, Thomas E. Dukes wrote:
>
> > I'm not using a pgp plugin -- maybe that's the problem.
>
> AFAIK, Outlook should not even recognize PGP if no plugin is installed,
> hence it should not crash either. I somewhat doubt that the crash is
> caused by a PGP signature. But as someone else said earlier, make sure
> you have the latest Outlook patches installed.

When I was trying to set-up outlook to be able to utilise pgp, I know
that it kept crashing and no amount of tweaking or other plugins would
make it to work. In the end, I ditched it and used Thunderbird and
enigmail for my secure communication between myself and 'the one that
must be obeyed'

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel