Duel Monitor (not a laptop)

Phillip T. George me at PhillipGeorge.com
Sat Oct 9 03:04:15 UTC 2004

I have a friend who got it to work.  I wasn't watching when he did it.
He eventually did have to manually edit the xorg.conf file to get the
order correct...as the tool in FC2 would not save any changes for some
reason.  What video cards are you trying to use?

-Phillip