FC1 freezes esporadically

Xavier Gonzalez xavier.gonzalez at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 07:24:13 UTC 2004

Actually, I have been running it with a blank screensaver option.
Funny thing thou, I guess kudzu had some problems with the my Epson
Stylus printer and at rebooting time it asked me to configure it.
Perhaps that will do. I just did not thing that would be the fall down
point of FC1.

I'll let you know how it goes.

--Xavier