[FC2]can write to USB stick, but cannot read

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Mon Oct 11 16:44:34 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 00:22, Joerg Otte wrote:
> I have FC2 installed. All packages are up to date.
> I can copy files to my USB memory stick, but I cannot read files from it.

Wondering whether it really reads/writes the blocks or just buffers
something until it recognizes that it's going south.

Anyway, did you try to re-partition & format the stick under Linux? I
had one which was only accessible after re-format. It had some strange
password-protected file-system on it which Linux couldn't handle.

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt