sbcglobal

Randy Kelsoe randykel at swbell.net
Mon Oct 11 18:33:27 UTC 2004

Phillip T. George wrote:

> Frank,
> Interesting...Where are you located?  DSL just never has seemed to
> work very well here...drops the connection a lot--at various
> locations, not just one.  The system was down most of the day on
> Friday for a lot of people in fact...  normally its just annoying
> because the modem needs to be reset at a lot of locations.
> -Phillip

I am using SBC and it has been rock solid here in Houston, Texas. The
people I know using cable modems are frequently having to reset their
modems and routers.  I know one person who had cable access, and she
said there were a lot of people in her neighborhood sharing the
connection. She said during peak hours, her connection was about the
same as her 56K modem.