(no subject)

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 19:42:35 UTC 2004

rob at mokkinksystems.com wrote:
> Since Red Hat recently have taken over Netscape server suite, will this
> suite be included in Fedora?

There is an article on this subject in last Thursday's LWN.net (on the
front page). If you want to see it, you'll have to wait until next
Thursday or subscribe, but in it, a Red Hat spokesperson, Leigh Day,
said that Red Hat will be GPLing it, it will be usable with Fedora, "but
wasn't sure if it would be released as part of Fedora Core".

(But if not, there's a very good chance it will make Extras).

James.

--
E-mail address: james |  ... File not found, I'll load something *I* think
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |  is interesting.