cant mount drive

Thornton thornton at cierragroup.com
Mon Oct 11 20:27:48 UTC 2004

> Try "lsof | grep cdrom" and see which process has it open or is using
> it as its current directory.  Then either kill the process or get it
> to release the CD.

Nothing returns.  I tried the command Zhang posted last night(mount -t
iso9660 -o noauto,owner,kudzu,ro /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom) and that worked
again to mount it but just right clicking on the cd rom through
Konqurror and selecting mount gives me the in use.

Is the system somehow have something added incorrectly on how it access
the cdrom? Which could explain why it cant mount and why the k3b cant
access the drive. My fstab seems to be correct though, it is /dev/cdrom
/mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

Thanks!