printing problems after Fedora Core 2 upgrade

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 12 14:30:34 UTC 2004

On Oct 12, 2004 at 09:44, Art Werschulz in a soothing rage wrote:

>Hi.
>
>After having moved from RedHat 9.x to Fedora Core 2 ...
>
>Printing via "lpr" seems to be shifted a little bit to the left and a
>little bit up.  Using "enscript" or "a2ps" seems OK, however.  I have
>played around with printconf-gui, but to no avail.
Just speculating here. Could this be a paper type issue?
I don't do printing so I can't really tell but remember
printing is nw done via a different system.

N.Emile...
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.
		-- Michel de Montaigne
10:28:55  up 106 days,  3:43,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00