Problem with downloading FC3t3

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 12:22:27 UTC 2004

http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/linux/fedora-core/test/2.92/i386/iso/FC3-test3-i386-DVD.iso

> (the command is all one line; use your favourite mirror instead of
> sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de of course)
>
> Paul.

Thank you both Paul and Rob. I wasn't aware of this file limit for wget, so
its something that I'll be more careful of in future. I'm now using curl,
which to my suprise resumed the download, from the dutch mirror :)

Thanks again.
Sharon.
--
13:20:07 up 1 day, 21:51,  2 users,  load average: 1.39, 1.50, 1.30
Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, apache inside.