Best MTA & AV & SF combination.

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Wed Oct 13 17:29:05 UTC 2004

I am bias towards Exim for an MTA its very nice, small and flexible, Courier for
their IMAP and POP system, very powerful and fast. Spam Filtering is Bright Mail
if you can afford it or Spam Assassin. I think that Sophos has a good virus
scanner for Linux if you can afford it otherwise ClamAV should do the trick.

Dovecot is not bad, but it needs some dev time for some more maturity.

Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi