evolution

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 02:00:11 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 03:09 +0200, Per-Henrik Ellingsen wrote:
> The files are located in ~/evolution. At least that is what I have
> observed using Debain, Mandrake and now finally fedora.

	I just updated to Test 3 from T2 and copied ~/evolution to the new Home
dir all mails and contacts and rules were in place when I started
evolution, but I still had to set up mail accounts, (just the isp, pop,
smtp etc).  Also for some reason the Calendar I subscribe to didn't
startup and I had to re-subscribe. there must be another file somewhere
for the mail account settings.

Scott